Who we are
A Salette Vestments
The company “Salette Paramentos e Objetos Liturgics Imports” started its activities in September 2012 in União da Vitória – PR/BR.
The owner is Polish, his name is Artur Franciszek Dudziak. He came to Brazil in 2000 as a Missionary of Our Lady of Salette, religious and priest.
On 09/19/2012 on a family visit to Poland, at the request of a Brazilian priest to bring a chasuble, he brought several vestments, which were quickly sold. In 2013, he asked to leave the Ministry. From that moment on, he began to meet the needs of Brazilian religious to acquire imported products with safety, quality and affordable price. Thus, the company Salette Paramentos Liturgical was born.
Today, Lord Arthur is married. He currently lives in Rio Branco, Acre. He started by making immediate delivery sales visiting all the Dioceses of Mato Grosso, Mato Grosso, some of Goiás, part of Santa Catarina, Paraná, Rio Grande do Sul. In 2018, it started online sales serving all of Brazil.
Through this site in different languages and currencies, our company provides services to countries in Latin America, Europe and the whole world. May Our Lady of Salette, Reconciler of sinners, intercede for us!
To help Catholic priests, deacons, religious and lay people, purchase vestments and liturgical objects of the highest quality, at an affordable and fair price.
• All suppliers, employees and customers are in our prayers.
2. Social Responsibility:
• Project “Salette-Haiti, Solidarity Project”.
3. Transparency and Security:
• The customer is 100% guaranteed to receive the purchased product with the quality described on our website. If the product is lost, the company asks the factory to send the product again or, if the customer prefers, the company returns the amount invested.
4. Modernity and Innovation:
• SALETTE is committed to its customers to develop marketing strategies and digital media tools to strengthen the relationship, always seeking transparency and security for their purchases.
The company SALETTE has a team that is aware of its mission and its values, therefore, they are people who provide personalized service according to the needs of each client.
I found at Salette Paramentos a special and personalized service, in addition to excellent quality products, with differentiated fabrics, a fair price and an excellent deadline, taking into account that the products are imported. The company's commitment to being, in fact, at the service of the Sacred Liturgy that must express the beauty, goodness and truth of our God can be seen.
Deacon Ricardo Marques, Parish N.S. da Glória - Archdiocese of Florianópolis - SC